Tiruparuthikunram also called Jaina Kanchi is a well-known shrine for Jains. There are
three temples in the campus, one for Vardhamana and Pushpadanta and another for Padmaprabha and Vasupujya with separate sanctum sanctorum, Ardha mandapa and Mukhamandapa for each. Parsvanathar and Dharmadevi also have separate sannadhis. The Sangeetha Mandapa was built by Irugappa,
Minister of Bukka (Vijayanagara King) during 1387 CE.